Science Fair Project

PerkyFreik at AOL.COM PerkyFreik at AOL.COM
Tue Oct 19 15:07:02 EST 1999

Recently, I was told (along with my classmates) to select a topic for the
annual Science Fair. with a partner, I chose The Effect of Creatine on the
Birth Rate of Drosophila. Our plans are thoroughly planned our and we are
ready to begin our experiment, however we have come across a large dilemma.
We don't have any knowledge on the correct dosage of creatine. We have
searched and searched and all that we have found is approximate dosages. We
are afraid that if the fruit flies are given too much creatine, the results
will be fatal. We ask that you please help us in our attempt to be sucessful
in not only our project, but to have a better chance of go to V.J.A.S.
(Virginia Junior Academy of Science). Thank you for your time.
Sincerely,
Jenna Allen