getting rid of messages about getting rid of fruit flies

J. Rinehart jrinehar at snake.eou.edu
Tue Oct 19 09:41:52 EST 1999

Two ways, I think---Either have the newsgroup moderated or give up on the
internet. I remember asking a legitimate question about chemosensory cells
once and the only reply I got was from LabScientific trying to sell me
something. Such is the internet now---the commercial possibilities are so
great that many people lose their civility and become greedy bastards.

Rinehart