Go to the Net !!

netsuccess at ORGANIZER.NET netsuccess at ORGANIZER.NET
Mon May 31 05:15:40 EST 1999

I'm not talking basketball. I'm talking about your future and the vision to go forward
and exceed.
We are fortunate to have a sound corporate structure with so many perks. Upon changing the way
that the world communicates, we will generate a lucrative income. You can also !

So regardless of your present career or position, I have something that can help you achieve
the income, wealth, and life style that you so richly deserve.

Through this UNIQUE business venture that a friend shared with me one month ago, I have
learned about an incredible opportunity, and I am willing to share the same with a limited number
of achievers.

This is NOT MLM or a get rich quick scheme. You can work from home OR office.
Most of my associates are earning $1,000 - $5,000 per week in less than 30 days!
The greatest mistake I have found to achieving wealth is not having the blueprint of plans to
get there.  People need a TURNKEY MASTERMARKETING SYSTEM that takes all the
guesswork out of success.

Your participation into our business venture is by invitation only.  At the very least, you
must be 18 years of age and have the ability to make a moderate ONE TIME investment.

Either myself or one of my associates will get back to you within 48 hours.  I look forward
to our conversation and wish you the very best.

Call Now for details !!!        888-800-6339 ext. 1030
Or you can email me at:  	select.few at eudoramail.com

This message is sent in compliance with the new email bill section 301.
Per Section 301, Paragraph (a) (2) (C) of S. 1618, further transmissions to you by the sender
of this email may be stopped at no cost to you. Please type "remove" in the subject line.
Your request to be removed will be processed promptly. "mailto:opt-out4me at bigfoot.com"

hello boy!!