You're In Who's Who!

ex04 at HOTMAIL.COM ex04 at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon May 24 23:12:07 EST 1999

Dear Candidate,

You were recently selected by The Office of Public
Affairs for a free listing on The International Executive
Guild's Who's Who CD-ROM.

Our Public Affairs Office gathers information from many
recognized sources, including professional associations
and societies, trade organizations, newspaper and
magazine articles, professional reference publications,
web presence, and referrals from existing members.

As a highly respected professional in your field of
expertise, we believe your contributions merit very
serious consideration for inclusion on The International
Executive Guild's Who's Who CD-ROM.

To maintain the level of accuracy, we ask you to click
on the web address highlighted below and fill out the
brief bit of information required for inclusion.

There is no cost or obligation to be listed on The
International Executive Guild's Who's Who CD-ROM.
All applicants will receive a free gift compliments of
The International Executive Guild.

http://208.26.69.200/members7/ex5543

Remember, this site is for executives, professionals,
& entrepreneurs only!

My Sincere Thanks,

Lorraine A. Michaels
Office Of Public Affairs

For email list removal, please send an email
w/ REMOVE in the subject field to:
nomail01 at quakemail.com