Earn $500.00 a Day at Work or Play!!!

CheeChee42 at AOL.COM CheeChee42 at AOL.COM
Fri May 14 03:14:03 EST 1999

That's right, $500 per day is what I average
in daily income weather I work or not.

It's currently 2:00 p.m. on Thursday, I'm sitting
in my suburban home in Dallas, Texas
overlooking my pool in a pair of shorts and a polo
shirt listening to island music. I just completed
a week long crash course and became certified
to SCUBA dive for an upcoming trip to Mexico.
I will spend the next 3 days on my Boat, a
liveaboard called "Persistence" and you guessed
it; I've earned $500.00 each and every day
7 days a week 365 days a year and it's growing
on a daily basis.

Where are you?

Chances are your sitting in some cubicle like
a bad dilbert cartoon, or it's 11:30 at night and
your trying desperately trying to carve out some
"YOU" time after the kids finally went to bed.

I know how that feels, no time and never enough
money! I was there just a few short years ago.

First, I was born in Missouri, "the show me state"
and realize that most of you are skeptical and
probably don't believe a word of this, that's ok just
hit your delete button and the best of luck to you.

For those that are still here thank you for taking
the time to read this email.

I was able to create a life that most only dream
of in a very short period of time by aligning my self
with a group of Business and Medical professionals
that were helping to open a new division of a 95 year
old publicly traded well known company. I'm now
looking for a few key individuals to help expand
this division and have only one question for
you to consider.

Is your life now everything you thought it would be
5 years ago, and if not what will it be like 5 years
from now if you continue to do the same things
your doing now.

I will identify a few key individuals to work within
the next 2 weeks.If you have an interest in learning
more about what we have to offer, please print this
email and complete the information request form
at the bottom and fax it to me. I will forward to
you at no obligation information on our company,
compensation, and training program.

After you have had a chance to review this information
in private we can speak on a personal phone call and
determine if there may be a good fit here.

I'm so grateful I took the time to look at his company,
I am in my third year of earning over $100,000.00
at work or play.

If the time is not right for you, best of luck in life.
If however your ready for a positive change, then
I look forward to speaking with you.
Scott
SDI
Dallas, TX

Information Request Form

Please send me the information you spoke about in your
email with no obligation.

City:_______________ State:____ ZipCode:_____

Valid Daytime Phone Number:(____)(__________)

Please fax this to: 707-248-2428
your information will be mailed the same day I receive
your fax!