Drosophila gene history

David das1002remove-this-bit at cam.ac.uk
Wed May 5 09:26:22 EST 1999

I suggest you look up the 'The Interactive Fly' and 'Flybase' WWW sites,
and look up the entries there for 'distalless'. You can find the WWW
addresses for these databases by doing a search on the 'Yahoo' directory,
for example.

David

--
To reply, please remove the 'remove-this-bit' from my return email address (it is there to try to reduce the incidence of unwanted 'mass-emails').