Antibody against salivary glands!

A.L. Hager a.hager at ic.ac.uk
Wed Jun 23 12:26:36 EST 1999

--MS_Mac_OE_3013006870_10889496_MIME_Part

Dear all,
I have transformed Drosophila melanogaster to produce a protein in the
ADULTS' salivary glands. I am having difficulties in detecting it in
cryosections using a monoclonal antibody against this protein. I can see
some fluorescence (I am using immunofluorescence technique) but I am not
sure that it is the salivary glands I am looking at.
Does anybody have an antibody against salivary glands of adults so that at
least I can see where the glands are?
Thank you in advance,
Ariadne

Ariadne L. Hager
Imperial College of Science Technology and Medicine
Department of Biology
BMS Building
London SW7 2AZ

e-mail: a.hager at ic.ac.uk

--MS_Mac_OE_3013006870_10889496_MIME_Part

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Antibody against salivary glands!</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY BGCOLOR=3D"#FFFFFF">
Dear all, <BR>
I have transformed <I>Drosophila melanogaster</I> to produce a protein in t=
he ADULTS' salivary glands. I am having difficulties in detecting it in cryo=
sections using a monoclonal antibody against this protein. I can see some fl=
uorescence (I am using immunofluorescence technique) but I am not sure that =
it is the salivary glands I am looking at. <BR>
Does anybody have an antibody against salivary glands of adults so that at =
least I can see where the glands are? <BR>
Thank you in advance, <BR>
Ariadne <BR>
<BR>
Ariadne L. Hager<BR>
Imperial College of Science Technology and Medicine <BR>
Department of Biology<BR>
BMS Building<BR>
London SW7 2AZ<BR>
<BR>
e-mail: a.hager at ic.ac.uk <BR>
</BODY>
</HTML>

--MS_Mac_OE_3013006870_10889496_MIME_Part--