library advice sought

Kathleen Gajewski sa08383 at ODIN.MDACC.TMC.EDU
Sun Jun 13 12:31:05 EST 1999

Dear Flypeople, I will soon be trying a screen of expression phage
libraries, and I'm looking for a good embryonic cDNA library in lambda
gt11 (or an equivalent vector).  I seek advice from anyone one out there who
has used them: can you tell me about any particularly good libraries that
you may screened (and their sources), or any libraries to avoid like the
plague?

					Thanks,
					Kathleen Gajewski