stock recommendation

Vesco Miloushev miloushv at princeton.edu
Fri Jul 9 05:41:21 EST 1999

hi,

Does anyone know of a recessive phenotypically maked D.mel stock, that
has a X-linked suppressor of a Y-linked dominant lethal, that is
suitable for mutagenesis. If that is inexistant, could someone recommend
a stock, or two different stocks, that when mated produce inviable
males, but completely normal females (phenotypically and genotypically).
I basically want to mutagenize males, mated them, and kill of the male
F1s, while getting females that carry induced mutations, but are
otherwise normal. I greatly appreciate your advice.

Thanks,
-vesco.