What do you want to do Tomorrow?

info at maytwo.co.uk info at maytwo.co.uk
Sat Jul 3 17:40:13 EST 1999

Dear Internet professional,
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 1999 22:57:22 +0100

I saw your webpage and thought you may be interested in this.

May Two are redefining Internet training by offering innovative courses
aimed at business, new media, design and IT professionals.

Book today and receive:

- 10% Discount for booking on-line
- Free Web-cam on selected courses
- Free useful software
- Free unlimited email support

http://www.maytwo.co.uk

Our broad range of courses - from introductory seminars to design,
management and advanced workshops - are all focused on the practical tools
and techniques to make the Internet work for you.

Visit http://www.maytwo.co.uk to see the future of Internet training.

Please note our new phone number 01273 888155