Adh electrophoretic variants

Alan C. Christensen, Ph.D. acc at BIOCOMP.UNL.EDU
Wed Jan 13 13:16:17 EST 1999

A colleague wants to set up an experiment in population genetics for
undergraduates.  Does anyone have homozygous Adh[F] and Adh[S] strains that
are lethal-free (and no balancers)?  Isogenic would be ideal, but we're in
a hurry, so as long as the fitness of the two strains isn't too different
that will be fine.

Thanks!

* Alan C. Christensen, Ph.D.          "...there are those rare  *
* School of Biological Sciences        characters who study the *
* University of Nebraska               unknown product of an    *
* Lincoln, NE 68588-0118               unknown gene.  These we  *
* Phone 402-472-0681                   call lunatics."          *
* FAX 402-472-2083                            -Sidney Brenner   *