help

John Owens jowens at ptdprolog.net
Mon Jan 4 08:34:35 EST 1999

A while back someone had suggested to me to install a few pest strips to
capture strays... well the strain I have here apparently are dumb.  They
land on everything but the strips.  I find them on doors, walls, celing..
places where there is no food and no explanation for them to be in.   So at
this point I'm looking for any spray pesticide that will work.
Unfortuneately they also seem immune to that too.