(none)

Mary Stewart mastewar at BADLANDS.NODAK.EDU
Sun Jan 3 12:52:52 EST 1999

Hello,
Does anyone have or know of a 2nd chromosome with multiple marked P
elements on it that can be used as an "ammunition" chromosome, such as a
2nd with multiple Ps marked with a mini-white or a rosy gene?  I know there
is a Birmingham-2 stock with many Ps on the second, but as far as I know,
these Ps aren't marked and don't have bacterial sequences to use for
plasmid rescue.
Thanks,
Mary Stewart
Mary Stewart, Ph.D.