Population of Fruit Flies

A. Conejos ant at I-MANILA.COM.PH
Sun Feb 28 04:53:05 EST 1999

	Hi all! I was given this task in biology of breeding 5 male and 5 female
fruit flies in 1 bottle. Unfortunately ants invanded my jar and messed up
all the variables.
	So can someone please tell me what the ratio of males to femals will be
like in 2 weeks? Which sex will be more numerous male or female?
	If you can, please reply within 8 hours of this e-mail. I need to submit a
report on the population by tommorow!

					Thank you in advance,