looking for a GMR-rpr line

malpel malpel at alfred.iaf.cnrs-gif.fr.
Thu Feb 25 08:33:24 EST 1999

I'm interested in interactions between circadian clock and visual
system in Drosophila. My aim is to look at what's happening about the
pacemaker neurons when you destroy the visual system. I have got
already some visual system mutants that give interesting results but
I'm looking for some new mutants espacially affecting larval visual
system.
Moreover I would like a line, if it does exist, that express the
apoptotic protein reaper (rpr) directly under the control of the visual
system specific promotor sequences GMR (target sequences of the glass
protein). The same construct with another apoptotic gene may be
intersesting too.
Thank you.

Sebastien Malpel
IAF CNRS