swallow allele

Robert Geisler robert.geisler at tuebingen.mpg.de
Mon Feb 22 06:09:41 EST 1999

Hi !

we have noticed that our stock M112 = sc ec cv swa15/FM3 is no longer
what it is supposed to be.  homozygous flies  have the marker ct, and
are no longer cv.   They still show a swa phenotype, though, and might
therefore be a different swa allele.
If anyone is still maintaining the original M112 stock,  it would be
great if you could tell me and send me copy of the stock.
thanks for your help
Stefan

Stefan Luschnig, stock keeper
Max-Planck-Institut fuer Entwicklungsbiologie
Abteilung III /Genetik
Spemannstr. 35                D-72076 Tuebingen

Tel   +49-70 71-60 14 92
Fax  +49-70 71-60 13 84
email:  stefan.luschnig at tuebingen.mpg.de
http://wwweb.mpib-tuebingen.mpg.de/Abt.3/