Fire the Boss and break the Alarm Clock!

Taz1114 at AOL.COM Taz1114 at AOL.COM
Sat Feb 20 01:58:04 EST 1999

If you wish to be removed from future mailings, please e-mail to
(bill15 at prontomail.com) put remove in subject,

Fire the Boss and break the Alarm Clock!

I did! after eleven years, I left a $140,000 a year income for this
opportunity
I can truly say it was one of the best decisions of my life!!! Never commute
again! make $2000-$5000 per week from home with a turn key marketing
system!  To find out how our system works call the 800#.    You can start out
 in your  spare time, work part time or work up to full time if you want to!
It's
 your  business! Call 1-800 607-6006 ex 2492# then press 1  no selling!
stay home with the family! Proven track record of success!

1 800-607-6006 ex 2492# call now!

Thank You