request

Maha Mezghani mezghani.maha at caramail.com
Thu Feb 18 08:28:59 EST 1999

--=_NextPart_Caramail_008831919263511_ID

Dear sir,I am a student in molecular biology and I study
the Hessian
Fly Which is a major pest of Wheat in Tunisia.
I want to know if you can send me any information about
your work on drosophia concerning the use of mt DNA or rDNA

in phylogenetic study.I am looking forward for an answer
                             thank youAdress: Mezghani
maha
       57 bis Rue Mongi Slim       Tunis Tunisie 1000
E-mail:mezghani.maha at caramail.com