pRMHA3

Andrew Liu Andrew.Liu at vmmc.org
Thu Feb 18 12:37:49 EST 1999

Does anyone know if I need to linearize pRMHA3 prior to transfection into drosphila cells?  I'm not into fly research and am using the vector along with phshsneo-2 for expression of recobinant proteins.  I have a horrible map of it and haven't any idea if the cloned gene to be expressed lies within a transposible element.  Can anybody help?  Please respond to rcrawl at vmmc.org      THANKS