Drosophila Mutation Science Project! Tell me about your Hypothesis!

MrArmagedn mrarmagedn at aol.com
Fri Feb 5 02:02:33 EST 1999

I am a highschool student doing a science project on D. melanogaster.  I am
testing the effects of paintthinner (distilled petroleum and n propoxypropanol)
on the flies.  I am exposing them to the paint thinner in their food.  I have 3
different groups and each group will have a higher dosage in every generation.