Deficiencies/duplications on the X (11A-B)

Joe Lewis joe.lewis at ed.ac.uk
Mon Feb 1 17:44:15 EST 1999

We are trying to clone two ts alleles which map to 11A7-11B9. We've
tried all the Bloomington deficiencies to map them to this region and
would like to map them more precisely but have become stuck. Does anyone
have small deficiencies and/or duplications for this region which they
would be willing to give us. P-element insertions in this region would
also be useful.
Thanks in advance
Joe Lewis

joe.lewis at ed.ac.uk