Exclusive Gourmet Gift Baskets-For Xmas!

stacy9w5 sinoe15 at ns.hmc.co.kr
Fri Dec 17 14:13:44 EST 1999

Present your important corporate client or perspective customer with a
magnificent GOURMET GIFT BASKET designed exclusively by Cheese
and Wine Unlimited...More than 50 years of experience is wrapped in each
Cheese and Wine gift.  Cheese and Wine Unlimited features the finest
gourmet food and wine from around the world personalized to meet the
needs of your clients.

CHOOSE 1 OF OUR SUGGESTED THEME BASKETS, OR CREATE
YOUR OWN!

Suggested theme baskets include, The 19th Hole - for the avid golfer, The
Portable Bench - for an unforgettable tailgate party, For The Lady -
pampers the delicate palate, Cigar Box Basket - perfect for the cigar
connoisseur, Sunday Brunch - for a mid-day get-together, or The Cheese
and Wine Basket to say thank you.  Our staff is ready to help you with all
your gift giving needs no matter how large or small, whether you find the
basket on our site or we customize one for you.

Come shop our secure online catalo
---