question

EDCARRAWAY at aol.com EDCARRAWAY at aol.com
Thu Dec 16 11:15:54 EST 1999

 have a question and it would really help me out if you know the answer.  I
was doing some crosses to determine altered F2 ratios for certain wing
mutations, and the cross between dumpy and vestigal produced dead flies.  If
you know what the ratio is supposed to be I would be so appreciative, if
necessary I will pay for the information.
thank you- Ed Carraway