high school experiment

Robert M. Mihalek mihalek at FORMULA1.smtp.anes.upmc.edu
Wed Dec 8 11:44:33 EST 1999

In article <19991204230106.28021.00000709 at ng-fh1.aol.com>
andrea1082 at aol.com (Andrea1082) writes:

> hi i am a 17 year old high school junior doing a fruit fly experiment.  i need
> to briefly describe the different types of fruit flies (dumpy, wild, and
> apterous) and would like some assistance.  please help me as soon as possible.
>
> thank you-
> andrea

Go to http://flybase.bio.indiana.edu/

please remove the name of the RACE SERIES for e-mail replies
"They came to our village a year ago and were looking only for
men with guns. A lot of people didn't believe they would kill
the women and children." Hamdi Fazliu - Kosovo High School
The Boston Globe July 4, 1999