help with genetics problem??

John King king at gamewood.net
Wed Dec 1 07:56:10 EST 1999

I am helping a friend with a learning disability with his
biology......so he can pass the required course to become a phys. ed.
teacher. I did fine with glycolysis and krebs cycle and
photosynthesis. But having a little difficulty with genetics with
phenotypes and genotypes...Punnett square type stuff.....is there
anyone that is willing to refresh my memory a bit...perhpas solving a
problem or two with me.....?

Thanks,
John King
king at gamewood.net