Drosophila Virtual Library - call for URLs

ceolas at my-deja.com ceolas at my-deja.com
Tue Aug 10 00:58:42 EST 1999

Dear All,
	This is a gentle reminder and request on behalf of the Drosophila
Virtual Library site at http://ceolas.org/fly/ This site exists to
provide a one-stop guide to Drosophila resources on the net. If you know
of any relevant resources not listed there, or have suggestions about
content and layout, please let me know. In particular, I've recently
updated the list of lab websites and faculty profiles, and have had to
remove several that could no longer be traced, so if yours is not listed,
do let me know.

	Thanks,

		-Gerard Manning.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/