denticulata, flavohirta, nipponica

brian bettencourt bbettenc at midway.uchicago.edu
Fri Aug 6 09:11:19 EST 1999

	I was wondering if stocks of any of the following spp. were
available: denticulata, flavohirta, and any of the nipponica subgroup
(clarofinis, magnipectinata, nipponica).  These do not seem to be
available in the stock centers.  If anyone is aware of stocks of any of
these species, and/or their care conditions, please email me.  Thank you!