Do You Take Credit Cards?

justabuddy at bigfoot.com justabuddy at BIGFOOT.COM
Fri Oct 23 04:30:41 EST 1998

Do you take credit cards?

If you said NO then you're missing out on impulse sales!
We can get you up and running in as little as 7 days,
even if you've had past credit problems!

** No Application Fees!

** Low $19 per month software or equipment leases!

** Only $550 to purchase equipment or software!

** 3 months same as cash program pay $183.33 for 3 months
 and then you own your processing equipment or software!

** Deal direct with the company NOT commissioned sales people

Visit us on the web!  Simply call 1-888-518-6842
and we will supply you with our web address!