Help on Finding Salivary Chromosome Lab

Louis and Marjorie Stephenson lam at pcisys.net
Sun Nov 15 19:42:26 EST 1998

I do Drosophila crosses with my Advanced Biology class, and I know I
have seen a lab for removing and staining the large salivary gland
chromosomes, but I can't seem to put my hands on it.  I would appreciate
any information that would help me locate it.  Also, I would enjoy
hearing about any other activities with Drosophila that anyone has found
worked well.  Thanks!

Marj Stephenson
Colorado Springs