~~~Need info on how to make a morgue~~~

Adam Noel Harris adhar at stanford.edu.XX
Wed May 27 00:45:47 EST 1998

Hl125Ry <hl125ry at aol.com> wrote:
:hey if u know how i could make a morgue for the drosophilas write back!  If u
:know a site that tells me how to create one, thanx- let me know, let me know,
:let me know.  My address is Hl125Ry at aol.com... o- the second letter in my
:address is an "L" in lower case.  Can't wait to hear from yas!!!    Harry

Pour salad oil in a cup or beaker.  Add flies to taste.

Some people use soapy water instead.

-Adam
--
Opinions expressed are not necessarily those of Stanford University.
PGP Fingerprint = C0 65 A2 BD 8A 67 B3 19  F9 8B C1 4C 8E F2 EA 0E