A cross between Apterus and Wild fruit flies.

Chris Jones & Deirdre Sumpter 4drjones at usit.net
Sat May 23 15:32:29 EST 1998

> Hello, My name is Jose and I am currently enrolled in a A.P. Biology class we
> have just been assigned to do a lab on the Drosophila Melanogaster about sex
> linked and other times of links. I was wondering what would be the
results of a
> cross between a Apterus and a wild Drosophila Melanogaster? I would like
to the
> know the results of the F1generation and the F2 generation if that is
possible.
> This will mean so much to me if you answer. I appreciate your help and look
> forward to your answer.

Try the textbook or course materials for your AP (that's still "Advanced
Placement, right?) course or talk it over with your AP Bio teacher. He/she
may not answer you outright, but neither will he/she bite your head off
(unless you have my old teacher :)

Chris Jones

--
To reply, please remove the initial digit from our address.
Make the world a better place: shoot a spammer today!