Antibodies?

Mannings ginnity at uiuc.edu
Thu May 14 11:20:45 EST 1998

> Dear all,
>
> does anyone have antibodies that are specific to meiosis or mitosis
> proteins? If you do not have them yourself please tell me if you know of
> someone who has.
>
> Regards,
>
> Per

Dear Per,

We use a marker called "Anti-Phospho Histone H3 Mitosis Marker"  A Rabbit
Polyclonal IgG, Datalogue # 06-570, from Upstate Bitotechnology.
1-800-233-3991
or www.upstatebiotech.com, 199 Saranac Avenue, Lake Placid, NY 12946.

It is a very nice, and strong antibody that marks the DNA in dividing
cells.  Also, an anti tubulin marker seems to give excellent results as
well, although I personally have not used this one.

Best of luck!

Laurina