Clever ideas for cooking fly food?

Wouter Ferro ferro at rullf2.leidenuniv.nl
Mon Mar 30 02:34:55 EST 1998

> What do folks use who regularly cook up 3-4 liters of food at a time?

We cook in the order of 10-50 L per time in a stainless steel container with an
electrically heated water mantle. For stirring we have a electric fin driven by
a power drill mounted above the container. 3-4 L can be in a big cooking pot,
maybe using a domestic mixer.

> Comments on dispensing devices for 3-50 ml quantities would
> also be appreciated.

A small pump, piston type can do the trick for a few ml.