Hi.

Adam Noel Harris adhar at stanford.edu.XX
Wed Mar 25 23:51:14 EST 1998

rhonda90 at hotmail.com <rhonda90 at hotmail.com> wrote:
:Crafts?
:
:Hi, I noticed that you posted a message on one of the craft newsgroups, and I am interested in learning a
:new craft. I would like to know if you have any suggestions on crafts that i can do with my children.
:I appoligize if this message is a disturbance to you.

OK, which one of you Drosophila researchers has been posting about
"Decorating with cotton balls and glass vials" to the craft newsgroups
again?  You were warned about this last time!

-Adam
--
Opinions expressed are not necessarily those of Stanford University.
PGP Fingerprint = C0 65 A2 BD 8A 67 B3 19  F9 8B C1 4C 8E F2 EA 0E