CO2 staging and inexpensive autorad film

Labsupply labsupply at aol.com
Wed Mar 18 10:20:45 EST 1998

Dear Fly researchers,
Labscientific, inc supplies CO2 staging and other fly facility erquipment.
We also have autoradiography blue Fuji like film, suitable for ecl, western
blot, sequencing and gel shift, at half the price you are currently paying.

Request samples.

We also sell humidity incubation chambers for you in situ's and slides. The
box's are  14"x10"x2.5"

visit our website at www.labscientific.com

thanks
marty Rosen