Diachete Wings

lab defaultuser at domain.com
Wed Mar 11 10:18:13 EST 1998

I am currently doing a project for the University of Michigan Genetics
class.  I need help.  I use the Cal. State Virtual Fly Lab site to do
the crosses.  When I tried diachete wings, I received some strange
results.  I believe it may be heterozygous for diachete and lethal for
homozygous dominant.  Is this correct or am I way off?  Please help.

Mike