Chi Squared Alternatives

Chris Perry chris at perry.net
Sat Jun 13 11:43:11 EST 1998

I have recently been running some experiments with
drosophilia with the apterus phenotype. I have been getting
some rather unusual results. I have been using chi square
tests to determine the chances of my results being
coincidental or being of something more like human error or
variables in the environmental conditions. I would like some
other tests to run on my data. Can anyone recommend any
alternative tests?
    Thanks for your help!
Chris Perry