p-element/homologous recombination

Roxanne A. Yamashita roxy at HELIX.NIH.GOV
Thu Jul 23 15:37:04 EST 1998

Dear Friends,
Hi!  I'm new at this fly stuff (I'm a fungal person) and I'd like to know
you get homologous recobination in flies. I would appreciate knowing where
I can read up on all this. What I'd like to do is  a sequential
deletion study of a myosin gene and would like to know how easy/hard this
would be  in D. melanogaster.  Thanks in advance for your help.

Roxanne Yamashita