[bio.dros] neurofly98

YAMAMOTO, Daisuke daichan at fly.erato.jst.go.jp
Wed Jul 22 01:08:43 EST 1998

Dr. Kevin Moffat,
Dear Dr. Moffat,
I am going to attend the 7th European Drosophila Neurobiology meeting and
have submitted an abstract.   Could you arrange my presentation after Sept.
8th ?   Due to a domestic obligation, I will be unable to get Warwick
before the evening of Sept. 7th.   I would very much appreciate your
consideration.
Sincerely,
Daisuke Yamamoto
  YAMAMOTO, Daisuke
  ERATO, Mitsubishi-Kasei Institute of Life Sciences,
  Minami-Ooya 11, 194 Machida-shi, Tokyo, Japan
  Tel:  (81) 427-21-2334
  Fax:  (81) 427-21-2850
  email : daichan at fly.erato.jst.go.jp