ADV: How to advertise for almost Free!

Profit Boosters booster at magicsolution.com
Sun Jul 19 00:19:23 EST 1998

This is a responsible email being sent by Profit Boosters,
56925 Yucca Trail,Suite 316, Yucca Valley, CA 92284,
Phone (760)366-3376. The above statement complies with S.1618 Section 301 requirements relating to transmissions of unsolicited commercial electronic mail.  To remove your name from our mailing list immediately, at no cost, please refer to the statement at the end of this letter.
		MESSAGE BODY

Hi,
Just wanted to pass along some info about a new
piece of software we now call our "secret weapon",
It's amazing! Listen to this...

We and hundreds of others can now reach "thousands
of potential customers" -literally overnight- and
we're blowing our competition right out of the water!

You have to check this thing out.  To get some
details, all you have to do is send a request to
quickinfo at infback.com
and you'll get some information E-mailed right back
to you in a few minutes. Simple.

Take care.  We'll talk with you later.

Sincerely,
Art and Bill