NEW! GOLFSKINS!

golfmail at MAIL.COM golfmail at MAIL.COM
Thu Dec 3 02:37:36 EST 1998

This is a Golfpromo Marketing Promotion. You are on this list
because we have received your name as an interested golfer or
golf business.  If you are not interested in receiving this type
of information we apologize, please follow the REMOVE instructions
below and your name will be removed from our lists at no cost to you.

http://www.golfskins.com

NEW!... Golf Skins- Pants to Shorts in Seconds!
Your Game May Be Hot or Cold,  But You Don't Have To Be...

Perfect Christmas Gift for that golfer who has everything!
Hot and Cold. This New golf product is the perfect apparel for the golfer or
traveler who wants to be prepared for any weather situation. Golf Skins is the
only apparel company in the World making this unique patent pending All
Weather product.  We also offer unique golf shirts, screen t-shirts, shorts,
and caps.

Made in USA

We are a new apparel company dedicated to providing
top-quality products that are practical, innovative, stylish and
comfortable...

For ordering information and to view products, please visit our website at:
http://www.golfskins.com

email: <a href="mailto:golfskins at home.com">golfskins at home.com</a>

Sent from: Golfpromo
2191 44th St SW, Naples, Fl. 34116
941-435-4652, golfmail at mail.com
To expose your business to over 3 million golfers or other
targeted groups, please email  golfmail at mail.com with
"GOLFPROMO" in the subject line. Thank you.

________________Remove Instructions_________________________
In order to be removed from any future mailings from any of the
users of golfmail at mail.com simply click this link
golfmail at mail.com and send FROM the account you wish no
further mail delivered to. This is an automatic process, and all
mailings from a golfmail at mail.com user will cease within 48 hours.
If you have already done this and are still receiving e-mails
please e-mail golfmail at mail.com with a copy of the e-mail
and the account will be disabled. If you would like multiple
e-mail accounts added to the removal list please send an e-mail
to golfmail at mail.com with this list.