question on genes

Adam Noel Harris adhar at stanford.edu.XX
Tue Dec 1 20:49:48 EST 1998

David Kagan <DKagan at seas.upenn.edu> wrote:
:I am doing a research report and I would like to know if anyone can help
:me...i have to determine whether the mutations for scalloped wings and
:forked hair bristles are dominant or recessive, sex-linked or not, and
:lethal or not.  thanks

Do you have the flies in hand and a few weeks time, or is this supposed to
be a library project?

-Adam
--
Opinions expressed are not necessarily those of Stanford University.
PGP Fingerprint = C0 65 A2 BD 8A 67 B3 19  F9 8B C1 4C 8E F2 EA 0E