D. hydei lifespan?

Brandon Kremer kremer at pick.uga.edu
Tue Dec 1 19:21:52 EST 1998

I am currently writing a paper in which I need to include the lifespan
of D. hydei.  I have spent approximately 12 hours searching through
papers and journals in a research library and have been unable to find
the information.  I was curious if anyone could please provide me with
the lifespan, or even point me towards a good reference where I could
find the data.

Thank you very much,

Brandon Kremer