fruitflies - or Megaselia?

Dixie-ann N Persaud dnp96183 at PEGASUS.CC.UCF.EDU
Thu Aug 27 11:47:27 EST 1998

I am a graduate student at Univ. of Central Florida and I am doing
comparative genetic studies on Drosophila and Megaselia.I have tried to
find polytene chromosomes but to no avail; have you found any polytene
chromosomes? Just very interested. Thanks

Dixie-Ann