Research Technician

Paul Macdonald pmac at LELAND.STANFORD.EDU
Mon Aug 10 15:02:36 EST 1998

A position will soon be available in my lab for a research technician
working on mRNA localization.  The work will involve production and
characterization of transgenic fly strains, determination of mRNA and
protein distributions in ovaries, and some lab management responsibilities.
In keeping with the policies of Stanford, this position will be posted in
the 'Campus Report', and all applications must be directed to the personnel
office of the Department of Biological Sciences.  However, I can provide
additional information for anyone outside of the Stanford community who
might not have access to the Campus Report.

Paul Macdonald
Department of Biological Sciences
385 Serra Mall
Stanford University