vote NO against NEO NAZI`S

ezra ezra at bart.nl
Sun Mar 30 13:49:33 EST 1997

<mskramer at pluto.mscc.huji.ac.il> wrote:

Subject: NEO NAZI INTERNET GROUP

Hi all,

I received the following email which is self explanatory:

Jane

 PLEASE HELP!!

We have understood that a few Neo-Nazi groups are trying to create
(again) a usenet group where they want to keep in contact with each
other regarding their activities. I believe it is not necessary to
dwell
further on these activities.

The group is rec.music.white-power

To create such a group, they have to win a referendum that is
always organised when a new usenet group is created.
All persons with an email address, and only those, can vote in this
referendum.

It is IMPORTANT to vote only once, otherwise the vote is cancelled.

To prevent the creation of this group, you have to:

1. Send this message to people you know

2. Send an email to the following address:

       music-vote at sub-rosa.com

   with as contents (not 'subject') ONLY the following line:

       I vote NO on rec.music.white-power

Since the vote is automatic, it is IMPORTANT to send the exact line
as it is given above, without adding anything, not even a name.