[bio.dros] Re: You are all Godless people!

Kageyuki Yamaoka Ph.D. dros at HAKUSRV.TOYO.AC.JP
Thu Mar 27 05:55:51 EST 1997

Andrew Lockhart wrote:

> Andrew Hoelperl wrote:
> >
> > all of you who sent me that hate mail is GODLESS PEOPLE and are going to
> > burn in HELL!  you are all going to scream and cry out to the LORD to
> > save you but he will not.  it is too late to save your soul!!! you are
> > going to a place forever painful to face eternal damnation, for i have
> > decided to report your evil deeds to GOD HIMSELF!!! have fun in the LAND
> > OF FIRE!
> >
> > Andy
>
> i commend you for your cheerfull attitude.
> --
> >>Andrew Lockhart<<

Please stop this type of unscientific discussion on this net.
Can your there imagine I've spent a lot of time and mony to read and
abolish this
tipe of posts. I hope to say bye on this matter in this net.
--

***** Kageyuki Yamaoka Ph.D.  e-mail:dros at hakusrv.toyo.ac.jp *****
         Natural Science Lab., Toyo Univ. Asaka Campus