God is Cool!

CJCD CJCD at WAVEFRONT.COM
Wed Mar 26 03:29:42 EST 1997

> In article <33332581.21BB at sjfc.edu>, hoelperl at sjfc.edu says...
> >
> >ok, several people have told me that being a christian is dumb because
> >you have to believe in God and that's not hip and cool with today's
> >youth.

What is this shit doing in alt.hacker???

> >just because you have a spiritual side does not
> >mean you are a dork.

It doesn't mean you believe in the same god either!!!

> >i think God is the coolest, and look where its
> >gotten me.

I don't know who you are or how the fuck you got there and I don't care
about you or your friends. And I hope Robin dumps your sorry ass.

> > i would be very interested if maybe i've turned
> >you on to a new way of life.

Yeah Right. Try elsewhere. Maybe alt.brainless.idontgiveafuck

--
Conor Donnelly
CJCD at WAVEFRONT.COM

"The most lively thought is
still inferior to the dullest sensation."
-David Hume