You are all Godless people!

DAVID BRUEGGEMAN ian999 at ix.netcom.com
Tue Mar 25 03:40:33 EST 1997

>	Personally, I think there are far worse things than hackers
>and crackers etc... like... Bill Gates getting filthy rich of crappy
>software while people in the world starve to death and go homeless.
>How about writing him some e-mail?

     Persoanlly anarcho-socailist commie-faggot anti-capitalists
marxists like you make even "andy" seem cool by comparison! Once again
the ugly beast of sour grapes roars it's filthy roar as the rabble
congregrate in herd-rabbles,prattling to the moons and stars..

   ps; if you're so concerned about the children then sell your pc and
donate the dough to greenpeace you fucking coat tail riding sumbitch