God is Cool!

Mark D. Garfinkel mg16 at midway.uchicago.edu
Sun Mar 23 09:37:12 EST 1997

In article <33332581.21BB at sjfc.edu>,
Andrew Hoelperl  <hoelperl at sjfc.edu> wrote:
>ok, several people have told me that being a christian is dumb [...]
	Being Christian isn't dumb.

	Crossposting inappropriately is not only dumb, but rude.

	Religion-based flamebait doesn't belong in bionet.drosophila, ever.

Mark

[posted and mailed; note followups]
--
Mark D. Garfinkel (e-mail: mg16 at midway.uchicago.edu. Ask for PGP public key)
(c) 1997; all rights reserved. Permission granted for Usenet quotation.